Thursday, January 27, 2011

You're gunna go far, Kid.

I spent most of my life counting stars and to this day, I've only counted a total of one.
The stars are similar to humanity.
We are all spread apart, individual... but in reality, we're still a society... just like the stars.

I've met my match, and I've been defeated.
It was either the bullet or the rope,
and I just chose the plate of live with it.

I regret it more than anything right now.
In all honesty, I've become a bowl of nothing.
Just a sloppy, over-did bowl of fail.

And I can say...
I'm proud of that.

Not a lot of people have listened to what I've had to say. Not a lot of people have taken the warning signs.
They just look, sigh, and turn away.
In that exact order, EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?
WHAT DID I EVER. DO. TO YOU. TO DESERVE THE WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF BULLSHIT THAT I HAVE TO CARRY EVERY. FUCKING. DAY?

I did nothing, Dad.
I did nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment